Saturday 11 October 2014

Countdown...Day 22/21

Yesterday I finished the flooring in the Living Room and down the hallway into the Pantry room.

Today some folks from the church came out and sanded the Living Room walls and put a new coat of varnish to freshen up the walls!

I had my previous assistant Matt come up today and helped me underneath the house doing some plumbing connections.  Now with the HVAC pipes installed, it is a jungle under there.  I am not small...it's a small space...with pipes...big pipes...lots of pipes...everywhere!  Needless to say, I appreciate the almost two weeks of time the HVAC guy spent fabricating the system down there quite a bit more now.  Well done HVAC guy!

Here's a pic of the Living Room as it is today...


1 comment:

  1. Great work, indeed! Having those ducts and pipes installed means you need the work of a professional. This helps in preventing potential problems from cropping up. Anyway, your living room looks great, and to think you guys aren't done yet. Take care!

    Dennis Cannon @ Laird & Son Heating & Air-Conditioning

    ReplyDelete